Reset, Repair & Thrive
We embrace a natural medicine approach to help you with the treatment and support of stress, anxiety, fatigue, pain, inflammation, and digestive problems.
Peninsula Kinesiology & Natural Medicine offers patients a holistic, investigative
approach to healthcare focused on evidence-based practice and the art of healing.
This model of healthcare is often referred to as Functional Medicine.
Our unique approach addresses symptoms by focusing on the underlying cause of the problem, leading to more profound and longer lasting results.
The body is an interconnected system in dynamic relationship with it’s environment and we help you identify the importance of these connections in health and healing.
We believe that individual and personalised care is the best way to achieve optimal health to ensure you are empowered with the right information and support.
Damian Brown is a leading Naturopath and Kinesiologist with a focus on evidence-based practice and the art of healing.
Damian has been studying, practicing, and teaching natural medicine for more than fifteen years with a true gift for pulling clinically relevant information from research. He did his undergraduate work at RMIT University, and has trained with world-renowned healers and educators in a variety disciplines.
By understanding the core systems of the body, how they are related, and how their function can be restored, many chronic illnesses can be prevented and even reversed.
Through extensive study, research and formal training in natural medicine, he now shares this knowledge with others through his teaching, workshops and clinic consultations.
What Others are Saying…
Damian is the first health professional I have had the pleasure to know who can help solve the problem, no matter how complex the issue. He reveals the underlying causes, or the origin of the complaint, allowing healing to take place. He has a holistic and innate ability to get to the heart of the matter.
Julie ReganFood Fix
Damian is an incredible healer. He has an absolute wealth of knowledge, calm nature and helpful attitude. Thank you so much Damian, it was a pleasure seeing you.
Damian’s depth of understanding about the healing arts is matched by his breadth of knowledge about the health industry itself. A true health practitioner in every sense of the word.
I have never met someone who has such broad knowledge and healing abilities. Damian will investigate and address any underlying issues along with finding the true cause. He is the first person my family and I contact for support, health and healing.
Bec EdwardsRed Hill Fresh
The Intake Form is the first step for all new patients. This is the most efficient way to determine the recommended starting point for your individual treatment plan. It is designed to save you money and time by collecting a thorough case review before your treatment begins. A cornerstone of our approach is to ensure you are empowered with the right information, tools, and support.
At Peninsula Kinesiology & Natural Medicine, we work one-on-one with you to develop a road map to your desired health destination. Then we help you get there.
Patients who do best under our care are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process and willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes to support health and well-being.
Your Initial Visit (60-90mins)
This will include a comprehensive look at your current symptoms, medical history, diet, lifestyle, stress, family history and environmental factors. The main focus of the consultation will be on the aspect of your health that is concerning you the most.
Your care also doesn’t end with your consultation, you’ll be provided with a thorough understanding of your treatment plan including educational tools and support. It’s our goal to ensure that every time you work with us you are more informed, confident, and empowered to live healthy.
Follow-up Visits (30-60min)
Follow-up visits are anywhere from 1-4 weeks after the initial, and will cover your individual treatment plan which may also include kinesiology, nutritional therapy, herbal medicine, supplements, stress management, detoxification, functional pathology testing and lifestyle changes. Treatment plans are always a collaborative work in progress, changing as your health improves.
Commonly Treated Conditions
- Health Problems – fatigue, burnout, stress, anxiety, PTSD, sleep problems, migraine and other headaches.
- Musculoskeletal – pain, inflammation, stiffness, tendonitis, sports injuries, rheumatic and arthritic conditions.
- Digestive Conditions – food allergies, sensitivities, and intolerance’s, irritable bowel, constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating.
- Respiratory Conditions – coughs, colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, asthma, hayfever, and other allergies.
- Skin Conditions – eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and rashes.
- Hormonal and Reproductive – hormonal imbalance, PMS, menopausal symptoms, morning sickness and other conditions related to pregnancy and post pregnancy.
- Children’s Health – recurrent coughs and colds, ear infections, tonsillitis, eczema, allergies, asthma, colic, sleep problems, anxiety, learning and behavioral problems.
- DNA and Genetics – comprehensive testing and information about your unique genetic profile, genes that influence your biological pathways including personalised nutritional and lifestyle solutions.
- Mindfulness – increase self-awareness, improve focus and concentration, reduce the impact and influence of stressful thoughts and feelings, facilitate better relationships.
& Natural Medicine
3/15 Bay Rd, Mt Martha
What are your treatment fees?
60min Consultation – $130
90min Consultation – $190
30min Consultation – $80
60min Consultation – $130
Payment is required at the end of each session, and may be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
Do you offer private health rebates?
Yes. A HICAPS merchant facility is available allowing clients to claim their participating Private Health Fund rebate on the spot for Naturopathic Services.