Chia Pudding Recipe
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 piece of fresh seasonal fruit
- Stir together ¼ cup chia seeds with ¾ cup almond milk and leave covered in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle over the cinnamon if using before serving.
- Add 1 piece of fresh seasonal fruit to serve.
About Chia Seeds
This recipe is part of our Your Guide To Detox workshop manual with a detailed food list and over 30 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert.